Got a 7 week full blooded pit bull puppy for sale. Its a female and is from the royalty bloodline. Chocolate brown, dog is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! for $300
Got a 7 week full blooded pit bull puppy for sale. Its a female and is from the royalty bloodline. Chocolate brown, dog is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! for $300
"Why so serious?"
how come you not wantin it man??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I got her brother and Im trying to get rid of her. Id love to keep both dogs, just not possible. I have the papers for her also.
"Why so serious?"
are you selling one of the ones you bought from Stephanie? and how much?
Nah I ended up jus not gettin the girl bc I had a few people in mind that would want to buy it and they didnt so I just took the boy. She has the girl up at the shop right now, go talk to her if ya want, that would be cool to know where my dogs sister is lol.
"Why so serious?"
Blue is kind of weary about having a pit bull though...
we went by the shop today and saw the dogs, that pit bull is adorable.
Bookmarks